MUSCLE CHALLENGE! Enhance the spinal stability. MAKE YOU TOUGHER!
2020/10/16 By Coco
As speaking to fitness, “Core exercise” is the common word to be mentioned about. BUT, what is “core “actually? Most people instantly think of ABS. However, ABS is just one of the muscle groups. The real definition of “core”consists of external and internal oblique abdominis, rectus abdominis, erector spinae , and lower back muscle. The side lines and V lines are rectus abdominis and internal oblique abdominis.
The function of core muscle is to stabilize your body and against the external force to keep body balance. The core muscle is the root. If core muscles are weak, it’s easily to get injured while doing exercise
Core muscle is like the heart to all muscles. As long as core muscles are strong enough, they are able to support you while training. The target of anti-rotation core exercise is to keep the body stable as facing force which makes the body rotating.
01 Shoulder Push-up
Training shoulders is very essential to every bodybuilder. Having strong shoulders not only reduces the risk of injury, but also gets an hourglass shape.
Also, many injuries are caused by the unbalanced mechanics of scapula. That’s why if your scapula is able to stay in good condition, your arms can get sturdier!
- Apart legs shoulder width, and place elbows on the ground slightly wider than shoulder.
- Lift your hips up as high as you can, and press toes on the floor.
- Let arms, back and legs straighten. Face ground like “V”
- Inhale and bend elbows. Let face down to the ground. Exhale and push upper body up to arms straight
- Do 10-12 reps/per set.
⚠️ please fix the placement of elbows and let scapula tight and down to avoid injury
02 Side Plank
Plank is familiar to most people. Asides from doing plank, side plank can help you get the V lines and sidelines. As doing side planks, you exert the muscle from the waist which achieves great effect.
- Place your right elbow on the ground and lie on one side.
- Two legs cross and lift body up with hips
- Next, exert the strength of the core and tighten both sides of the waist.
- Keep breathing rhythm. Hold for 15 seconds and change to the other side.
⚠️ Immediately stop if your back aches. It means that you reach the limit. Please take more rest before you go ahead.
03. Two Points Plank
- Position yourself with elbows and toes on the floor. Hold up core muscles.
- Lift up your hips tightly , forming a straight line from shoulders to feet.
- Extend one arm and the opposite leg. Keep 2-3 seconds.
- Return to the starting position and repeat lift with the other arm and leg.
⚠️ Please tighten the abdomen. Keep the upper body and hips steady. Don’t move
Wondercise Top Trainer– Kaycie DaviS
- ACE certification
- ACSM certification
- NPU USA champion